Email Setup & Help
Email Client Setup
The following setup instructions will help you get your email client working with your New Media One email account. Please click on the name of the email software package you use to see detailed instructions:
- Microsoft Outlook Express
- Microsoft Outlook 98
- Microsoft Outlook 2000
- Microsoft Outlook XP
- Microsoft Outlook 2007
- Microsoft Outlook 2010
- Netscape Navigator/Communicator
- Auto Install (This is a small program that you run on your Mac. Once the file has downloaded, click on it and you'll then see a hard disk in your finder called "Email Setup". Click the the "Email Setup" disk, and then simply follow the instructions.)
- Mail 5 (OSX 10.6+, Snow Leopard or later)
- Mail (OSX 10.5+, Leopard or later)
- Mail (OSX 10.3, Panther)
- iPhone Mail
- iPhone Auto Setup (This is a small program that you run DIRECTLY from your iPhone. To use this, you must click the link FROM your iPhone.)
If you'd like this link sent to your phone as a text message, enter your phone number:
- iPhone Auto Setup Removal (This is how to remove the email address if you run the above auto setup on your iPhone.)
- Linking to a Gmail account, as described above, is the preferred way to recieve email on an Android device.
Vacation Message/Out of Office Auto Responder
To setup an automated email response to anyone who emails you to let them know you are out of the office, set up a vacation message.
Email Client Spam Filtering
Our server rejects confirmed spam, and "tags" probably spam. Please see this page for instructions to filter aged spam.